Monday, May 15, 2006

WOW WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!!






Hi everybody its the Bear and I'm home! The weekend with dad was fun fun fun! We went to the Magic House instead of the Game on Sunday because of the weather but that was ok because I don't think I have ever has so much fun! I played in the water, the sand, went fishingand down cool slides. I even went to Clifford the Big red dogs home and got to meet him I really liked him and wouldn't leave him alone. There were doorbells to ring and light switches galore! I also went to build a bear and made Jaycie Claire a cardinals bear and me one too. I named them Slugger and Sluggette!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»