Saturday, May 06, 2006

My Weekend Project



Mannnn! Hi all this is Tucker I didn't know if I would get a blog in today or not as you can see from the pictures my Godfather Jim and I have been working real hard outside on the yard. You see every Spring we have what mom and dad call "Lake Coon" in the back yard after heavy rains. So they asked Grandpa Charlie for some dirt and he said he would just buy it and have it delivered.(can you imagine a farmer that pays for dirt as if he doesn't have any laying around anywhere.) Anyway we moved a huge truckload of dirt and spread it all over the yard and I was in heaven and throwing dirt everywhere. I think we should forget the grass seed and just leave it like a giant sandbox but, mommy says no. Oh well, because tomorrow we are finishing the sand box under my swingset's fort and I will just dig away in there.
PS Jaycie is a little under the weather today but she wants you all to know its her turn to write next. love you all enjoy the weather I sure am.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»