Monday, May 15, 2006

I had a good weekend too


Hi everybody its Jaycie Claire even though I didn't go see daddy this time I still had a great weekend I stayed with G'ma and pa Pam and Charlie and got lots of cuddling and kisses I also spent time with my Great Grandma and went to my aunt Crystal's for the day and got to play with Abby and Kielyn. I have a few things I want to report first of all I am 3 months old today can you believe it and they filed the petition for my adoption in Texas today so we will be going back to Dallas soon and everything will be finalized!! How exciting is that? Also, since we missed mother's day yesterday I want to say I love you to all the special mommy's in my life that includes my mommy, my grandma's, my great grandma's, my aunts and great aunts and my Godmother Kee and all the rest of you, you know who you are! i just hope one day I grow up and be as good a mommy as you all are. I also wanted to show you a picture of the bear my big brother Tucker made me. They are dressed in their cardinal gear and I just love mine "Sluggette" all dressed in my favorite color pink of course! Well ta-ta for now we are going back to B-N tomorrow to get ready for Ronda and Jeff's big wedding this weekend we are all so excited and also Daddy will be coming home for the wedding too!! So I will get lots of spoiling time with him over the weekend don't you worry!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»