Friday, May 26, 2006

Few More Wedding Pics

Good morning Mommy figured out how to get these on here and I told her to put them on for everyone to see. These are my favorites! Remember you can click on any picture we have put on this blog and make it bigger if you can't see it very well. Have a great day we have to mow and do lots of laundry and get packed to go see Daddy (yeah!!!!) Tucker called and he is having lots of fun at g-ma +pa's he is going to the zoo today I think.
Hugs and Kisses---Jaycie Claire


The silly Bride I just love this picture! For those of you who know our Aunt Ronda it is a classic "her" photo!!










Flamingo Bongo anyone? Its a Key West - Buffet thing if you didnt know that already you wouldn't understand. (no children were hurt in the taking of this picture and yes there is no alcohol in it---that time!)













Mommy and me at the rehearsal Dinner! I had so much fun being held by so many new people.






The coolest cake ever! the theme of the weddng was travel because Ronda and Jeff have been all over the world. They were engaged under the eifel tower in Paris. So, the cake (yes that is a cake) was of that and suitcases.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»