Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Blogs all Mine






Howdy----Its me Jaycie Claire and let me tell you I have had one relaxing day! Tucker is gone to G. Coons and Mommy and I have done all kinds of girl stuff today like shopping and pictures. I had my 3 month pics taken today, I will put some on for you to see, and it was so much fun. As those of you who know me know they had no trouble getting me to smile, I even shocked them with how well I hold my head up and look at the camera. I also surprised them with my new laugh it still surprises me a little too! Well tonight mommy and I are going to read a few "girly" story books before I go to bed Tucker never lets me read my strawberry shortcake or Dora books at bedtime so I'm going to tonight! I also went to music class with mommy and a bunch of other babies this morning, that was a lot of fun we did "wheels on the bus" with motions and everything! Lots of hugs and Kisses and I hope your having a good time Bear we really do miss you (sometimes) Jaycie Claire

3 comments:

Amy Coon said...

Hey Grandpa Randy before you ask I did remind mommy to get a 5X7 for the office this time! JCC

Amy Coon said...

Daddy called tonight after seeing my pictures and he told mommy to tell me his little girl looks sooo pretty! Thanks Daddy I love you and your opinion is the only one that matters to me! Luv ---Jaycie Claire (my daddy's little girl already!!)

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»