Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Just a couple more pics from the weekend

Tucker & Slugger














We Missed each other
Well we're back in B-N and as mommy says "let the cleaning begin!!!" All kinds of her friends will be in town this weekend along with DADDY!!! and our house is a disaster so we are going to clean (my favorite!) My job will definitely be the sweaper and spraying the spray for her. We are even having someone come in to clean the couches. I can't wait to see what kind of tools he brings. Hopefully it will stop raining and warm up so I can post some pictures of me on my swing set and sandbox! I can't wait for everyone to see it. Also to anyone who might be interested mommy wants you to know that its the first 3rd Sunday Market of the year this weekend. Lots of women in my life get excited about this market thing as for me I just enjoy the food ! Jaycie Claire says "Hi" she has been napping in her swing all day I think she must have missed it. She is getting her 3 month pictures done next week so I guess she needs lots of beauty sleep. Talk to you real soon. Love, The Bear

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The website is super cute. We look at it every day waiting for more pictures. You are doing a great job, Amy. Can't wait to see more.

Love,
Jamie and Jenna

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»