Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Popsicles and Packing Today



Hi everybody its Tucker. I had my first popsicle of the year today the picture is of Gus who kept trying to steal a lick. This will be my last blog for a couple days going to g'ma deb and g'pa Randys till Saturday. Jaycie is so excited to have both mommy and the blog all to herself. She thinks I hog it(now would I do such a thing?) I wanted mom to put a picture of Jaycie Claire playing on the floor she had just rolled over here can you believe how big she is getting. Well gotta go I will be dancing a whole in our floor tonight because the Country music awards are on and you all know how much I love to dance. Hey Daddy I'll do the "Clicky Crab" for you and mommy hopes they play your "world" song. Luv "the dancin'" Bear

2 comments:

Amy Coon said...

Hey aunt Crystal don't worry we all know Mr Paisley is actually singing "The World" just for you tonight like all his other songs--Jaycie Claire

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»