Monday, May 29, 2006

Happy Memorial Day




Hi everybody we have been really busy the last few days. Tucker got back from G'ma and pa Coons he had a great time! We went to a shower for our cousin Nathan on Saturday night and finally got to meet him there is a picture of the three of us here. It was the best one we could get because Nathan and I aren't to stable yet and Tucker was wanting to go play with his friends. We got up really early on Sunday and went to st louis Daddy took us to the Zoo. Tucker took pictures of all the animals the entire day he loved it! Tucker and daddy also rode the big carousel I slept the entire time but I was in the shade while I rode in my stroller. Well we hope your some place cool today its a scorcher out there we plan on riding grandpa charlie's gator when it cools off this evening and just hanging out we got back here again real early this morning so Tucker is napping poor Daddy left when we did this morning to go to work and climb those roofs Hope your not to hot Daddy, we had so much fun with you and we miss you already!
Luv, Jaycie Claire

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»