Monday, May 15, 2006

Abby is crawling & pulling up

Hi all to start things off we wanted to send out a news flash on our cousin Abby. As you can see from the pics she is crawling and pulling up. You should have seen the look on Tucker's face when she crawled to get a toy from him he was sooooo excited he thought these girls were going to just lay around forever he had no idea they will soon be up and playing with him. The girls just say look out Tucker here we come!!! Congrats Abby Sue we are so excited!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»