Monday, May 29, 2006

The Girls are starting to scare me!




Hi its tucker I just wanted to put these pics on real quick of the girls because its official Abby has graduated out of the walker and Jaycie Claire graduated into it tonight! They had so much fun because they could really play together and it kept them out of my hair for awhile. Can you believe my little sister can hold herself up and play in a walker and she is only 3 months old! I was pretty impressed I have to admit. She could even touch and move around. Mommy got some funny pictures of the girls playing so I put them on Abby just pulls up and stands there by Jaycie Claire and they play like "2 peas in a pod" (man am I in trouble I can tell already) look out tea parties and dress up here I come....ahhhhhhhhhhh! Well time for bed have a great week and I'm sure we'll be visiting the blog again soon!
Love, Tucker(the bear) Coon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»