Sunday, June 04, 2006

the weekends top 3





Well 3 highlights this weekend 1) Grandma Pam came for the weekend she took me to get my haircut and we cooked out in style Saturday night we had bacon wrapped filet mignon, twice baked potatoes, and tripple chocolate mouse for dessert!!! 2) As you can see in the pictures I had a blast playing bubbles with mom, G'ma, and Jaycie Claire I could even blow them myself after a little practice! 3) We put Jaycie Claire in pigtails for the first time and I couldn't stop laughing it was so funny! We put a picture on of her can you believe how long her hair is getting. I am so glad I have a buzz it is hard telling what G'ma and mommy would do to me!!!!!!!! Well thats the latest have a great week and come back to visit again soon. -----Tucker Bear and Jaycie Claire

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»