Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Picnic in the Park





Wow, what a fun day today has been. We went to Mcdonalds and got Tucker's favorite happy meal "Chicky nuggets & fwies" and took it to the park and had a picnic. There were so many things to look at I could barely stop moving my head. Tucker made a lot of new buddies on the playset even though, they were all about 8 or 9 and mom had to keep stopping him from trying to do the "big boy stunts" the kids were doing. I tell you my brother is a classic case of monkey see monkey do. One time today he almost gave mom a heart attack because he was about to go down a slide that was bigger than our house, she had to run over and make him walk back down. Personally, I thought is was kind of funny but Tucker didn't because mom made him stay real close after that trick! Tucker is already in bed for the night he was really wore out after all that playing as for me, I had a relaxing day at the park people watching, chewing on my hands, and occasionally talking to a bird in the tree. We are going to see daddy this weekend and Grandpa Charlie and Uncle Andy in a tractor parade (Tucker is excited about that one). Well not much more news at the Coon household we'll be talking to you again soon.

Hugs and Kisses,

Jaycie Claire

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see you had a ball at the park. Getting ready to go to a Cardinal game next weekend?

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»