Monday, June 26, 2006

First Annual Old Time Farm Days at Morgan City


Well I woke up Saturday morning and thought I had died and gone to heaven! First of all Daddy was here for 3 days that was really exciting but the second thing is I went outside Grandma and Grandpa S.'s house and there were people and tractors galore! Not to mention 4, I mean count'em 4 John Deere Gators!!!( so many Gators so little time) Daddy and I rode the entire day until I finally fell asleep on one. My Grandma Coon came and so did Great Grandpa. He really had a good time riding around with daddy and I telling us about the old farm equipment. The girls even wore matching outfits for the big day. It was old farm days on our farm and people came from all over to watch us harvest wheat the old fashioned way and all kinds of other farm stuff. People brought their own equipment too and got to use it on grandpa's field. Later that evening Grandma Pam and Deb, great grandpa, uncle Andy, Daddy, Mommy, Aunt Cathy and Bob, aunt Crystal, the girls, and I all went fishing on grandpa farm. We all caught a little something (you should see me with my batman fishing rod) but Grandpa Hoots caught the best one, mommy says he stole it from her but we all know Grandpa jus knows what he's doing and she doesn't! Daddy caught some but mommy had to take them off his hook, I don't blame him all I could say was EWWWW! We finished off the evening with fireworks daddy had brought from MO and then called it a night! Wow what a great day! Love Tucker Bear






Driving an old tractor








Gator heaven









Our cute little girls

2 comments:

The Bowers Bunch said...

cute pics. When will you guys be home again? Just to let you know I stole your idea and am in the process of trying to create a blog of our own. If you are interested it is at bloomington-bowers-bunch.blogspot it is a work in progress but hopefully it will become something. I know I won't update nearly as often as you though. You guys sure do keep busy! Hope to see you soon! Tam and the girls!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»