Monday, June 05, 2006

Dallas Here We Come! (Again)

Hi everybody its official .......well almost, I am on the Dallas, TX Juvenile Court Docate to finalize my adoption on Friday August 25th. We found out in an official letter last week and mommy has spent the day playing travel agent and getting flights book for me, the bear, her and Daddy we are going to stay with my Cousins Graham, Adison, Katie, and Tyler. (there are some pictures of me with them when I was brand new below) We had so much fun with them the first time around we begged them to let us stay with them again! They have a big pool and nice puppies so I told my brother he is going to love it there, we will probably have a hard time getting him back on the plane! I know its a little over 2 months away but it is just nice to know we have everything set and we know when its all happening. Thank you so much to all the people who have helped make my adoption go so fast and smoothly, even while dealing with 2 states, a stork drop (thats what they call last minute babies like me), and our family's crazy schedule especially thank you to Amanda (here in IL), Sara(in Kansas City), Logan, Dave, and Jennifer(in TX) I can't wait to see you all again when I get out there in August, too! Well now that this is all taken care of its time to sit back, relax, and enjoy my summer--I know mommy and daddy will now--I love you all!! Until next blog.

Hugs and Kisses,

Jaycie Claire Coon (soon to be officially)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»