Thursday, June 15, 2006

Oldies but Goodies

Found these pics and wanted to put them on they were taken a year ago of Me Kyleigh and Ava Bowers. Aren't we all so cute. Who knew that in just one year we would add 2 new members to our group, Belle and Jaycie Claire. I told mommy these girls are great and all, but when are we going to get some little boys for me to play with. I see a lot of dress up and barbies in my future and it kind of scares me. Mom said she was the last one to get a kid so it was Tamara's turn and I would have to talk to her about a male playmate! I think I probably really need to talk to Paul about that one! The last picture is of me on the beach in the Bahamas waiting for Mom and Dad to get a move on so we could get something to eat I was pretty much done for the day can you tell!!! Tucker

PS Happy four month birthday to Jaycie Claire today she is weighing in at 15.4 pounds and 24 inches long You Go Girl Its your Birthday!!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»