Friday, June 02, 2006

Greetings from Florida!!!!


















Hey G'ma Pam and Daddy, Mommy and I have been looking through old pictures tonight and thought you might get a laugh out of this one. As for me, he kind of freaks me out now, when mom pulls him up I bury my head in the pillow. Weren't we just talking about him??? I bet he still talks about the trick he pulled on the two hillbillys from IL with his buddys, too!

p.s. it took mom about 20 minutes after she saw him again to stop laughing and get this thing on the blog she just loves this story if you haven't heard it believe me she is more than happy to reminisce(sp?) about it with you , that is if she doesn't pee her pants first!

Lots of Laughs, the Bear

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»