Monday, July 17, 2006

I Found the Chief!


Hi everyone, sorry again about not updating as often right now we have been here, there, and everywhere the last few weeks, spending most of the time at Gma and Gpa Shireman's while our great Grandma recovers from her stroke. We have also seen lots and lots of Daddy so that has been fun. On one of our trips with Dad I saw one of my favorite people in the world enjoying his summer, you guessed it, Chief Illiniwek was on vacation in St Charles, Mo. This is a picture of him and I here. Daddy and I had a long chat with him and he assures us we are going to kick some big 10 butt this season. Jaycie Claire can't wait because this will be her first season. He assures everyone that he has been in the midwest most of the summer scouting our rivals and they are going to be no competition, as usual. So glad to see you Chief we really miss you over our summer months but take it easy and get rested up November will be here before we know it and Daddy has an awesome new t.v. to watch the games on that we can't attend!

ILL INI Go ILLINI!!!!!

PS the Chief was so glad to see me in my Dee Brown Jersey while visiting cat country He said it brought a tear to his eye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»