Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Big 5 MO.


Hi everybody its me Jaycie Claire just wanted to send a picture of me from this week and tell you what I'm up to since I celebrated the "Big 5 Mo" on the 15th. Well, lets see, I'm still not quite crawling but up on all fours rocking all the time and getting wherever I need to go (even where I'm not supposed too!) I am sitting up on my own pretty well now too, just need the boppy for those times when I get a little excited about things and forget to balance. I can also hold my bottle and feed myself with no ones help even though Tucker still likes to feed me sometimes. The last new thing I am trying to do is get into a sitting position from all fours, I still need some work here but I'll get it don't you worry. I amaze people every day, I guess I must be ahead with what I am able to do but, its no big deal to me and I can't wait to do more (like get my brother back when he drives me crazy!!!) Well have a great day---Hugs and Kisses to all!!!

Jaycie Claire Coon (officially in 1 month and 5 days can you believe it!)

No comments: