Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Haircut

Hi its Jaycie CLaire I just reminded mommy that she has not put my new "breadstix" (gymnastics) haircut up on the blog yet. Daddy took me when he was home and convinced mom to do it now we love it. I am totally into "breadstix" since mommy tivo'd them and I watch shuan almost everyday. I took classes when I was 1 and remember a little bit. My makeshift aperratice at the moment is the kitchen table which I can do all kinds of uneven bar tricks on I am also working on balance beam moves that I have corriagraphed all by myself. I think we are going back to bloomington on Fridays for gymnastics again starting in October so I can learn the "safe" way to do all these tricks I have. Well keeping mom on her toes as usually Love Jaycie Claire, US olympic team 2020!

PS I will have "breadstix"pics up real soon too!

No comments: