Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Our Thanksgiving (3parts)

Tucker and his friends made indian costumes to wear for their party

This is Mrs Kutemeier Tucker's nice teacher.
Hi

Happy late Turkey Day (or lasagna day as you will see later) we are finally back on after a wonderful at home family weekend of fun! Well this first part is the Thanksgiving day feast at Tucker's school I promised you. It was actually pretty delicious and my big brother even let me sit at the big kid table with him and his school friends I felt so special. tucker and his classmates sang songs for us and read poems and then we ate the meal they had been making all week Tucker and I liked the turkey and corn so much we were the last to finish! Then Tucker let me go play with his friends and all the cool toys in his classroom-- Well look for part 2 next Love Jaycie Claire

No comments: