Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me ---- I'm 1!!!!!!

Happy birthday
Hi, Like my birthday girl crown? Well, I turned 1 today and had some cake to celebrate (I really liked it as you can probably see) Thanks everybody for all your cards and calls and especially thank you mama, papa, Tucker, uncle Andy, Aunt Crystal, and Abby for having a special dinner for me tonight and for my presents. Hope all of you can make it to the big bash next weekend my daddy will be here to celebrate too!!
Luv, Jaycie Claire


P.S. "Got my car fixed its my birthday!" I've been waiting a whole year, (actually my whole life literally) to sing that and do a dance!






How do you Put this thing on???












Want some Cake?












I love this birthday thing can we do it again tommorow?

No comments: