Friday, October 13, 2006

The Big Reveal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Hi All Its me Tucker and I am soooooo excited to announce that there is an enormous hole I own at 706 Justin Drive in Heyworth, IL (5 minutes outside of Bloomington) Thats right my big surprise is that I am building a new home and I spent the day watching all these big trucks and excavators dig the basement. I even got to ride on a big dump truck to haul away dirt...........man was that fun! The hole is really deep about 11 feet you have to put a ladder down it to get in and out I have never seen such big piles of dirt and mom and dad even let me climb them this afternoon I must say I can get pretty high! Here are some pictures. They should finishing digging either tomorrow or Monday and then they will pour the footings and the walls of the basement if the weather stays good, Joe (the builder and my new hero man is he cool!) says we will be framing in a week and a half!

I can't wait for everyone to come visit and play with me here our lot is up on a hill and at the end of this cul de sac we also have woods in our back yard and the construction guys said when they got there this morning there were 7 deer in our yard!! Won't that be cool to wake up and see in the morning! Hope to update soon with a picture of the actual hole mommys camera ran out of juice by the afternoon and we didn't get it today. Take care and Go Cards!!!!!!!!

Tucker Bear

No comments: