Monday, September 04, 2006

Texas Pics




Here's some pics from our Texas trip. We had so much fun with our cousins. I just loved my big cousins Graham and Adison they took really good care of me while I visited. I also loved the puppies they had and can't stop talking about them. Jaycie Claire loved the pool there is a picture of her and Graham in the water. I also got to take a ride in a boat with my cousin Tyler. I didn't say much at the time but I am really proud of the picture! We can't wait to go back----but mom says we need to give the Chapmans a little break after having busy little me around for 4 days! Maybe next summer! Well take care and stay tuned we have a big family project brewing soon and can't wait to share it with you. You know my family we don't let any grass grow under our feet ---Well take care and mommy promises to get back on track with updating this blog a little better!

Luv,
Tucker Bear

No comments: