Thursday, August 03, 2006

Couple More Pics of Jaycie Claire on the Move

( This is an Ewwww! picture of Tucker I was drueling all over the place doesn't bother me any)

(Hummm what can I get into next----so much stuff so little time!)
















Heres a couple more pictures of us from yesterday--- I surprised mommy and the bear again 2 times today by pulling up on the couch and standing by them while they watched the backyardigans. I just smiled real big, so proud of myself, and tried to grab the remote, I wanted to watch the price is right-- who knows maybe next week I'll take a few steps you just watch me----look out world here I come!
Luv, Jaycie Claire

PS-- Can't wait to show everyone my new tricks who haven't seen me yet, especially tommorrow Daddy when you get here!

No comments: